Skip to content

Sign-Up For Our Newsletter for a Chance to Win $1000USD!

    TikTok Follower Promotion

    Unit price  per 

    Guaranteed safe & secure checkout

      Payment methods
    • American Express
    • Apple Pay
    • Diners Club
    • Discover
    • JCB
    • Mastercard
    • PayPal
    • Venmo
    • Visa
    How does it work?
    1. We own a network of Google Android apps where people discover new TikTok accounts to followers to earn "points"
    2. Since we are in direct relationships with the app, we can feature your profile on top of the discovery, so users earn points for following your account.
    3. They can redeem the points for likes, views, or followers for themselves.

    Are the followers real?

    • Yes, they'll have to be because they click on the follower button on the Android App

    Where is the follower from?

    • About 25% of the audience is United States, United Kingdom, and Australia. The other 75% are international countries that have our Google Android App.

    Over 10,000+ Happy Clients

    Organic and Real Promotion.

    Live Customer Support

    Not happy? We will make it right!

    Price Match Guarantee

    Found real promotion cheaper? Talk to us!